Today has not been good.
I finished taking my progesterone about 5 days ago. Where is my period? NINE months is too long and my body is not right.
The Metformin I have been taking is suddenly making my stomach cramp into a million knots. Or is that my missing period?
Since my hormones are all over the place, my face looks like I'm a pubescent teenager.
I am going on three weeks with no carbs and I'm starting to get creative with my meals. Today was Tuna fish mixed with olive oil on a bed of romaine lettuce, it tasted as bad as it sounds.
I had to pin Owen down while he got more shots this morning and screamed. Does anyone else feel like the worst mother in the world when they do that?
On the positive side of things... I lost 8 pounds in two weeks and that was without a stitch of sweat effort. I plan to kick up my workouts as soon as I get over this nasty stomach cramping. I have a goal of losing 40lbs by May 1st when we leave for vacation.
Yes, vacation! It makes everything better just thinking about it! Stanford, San Fransisco, San Diego, lounging on the beach, spending uninterrupted time with family while we drive for hours on end. I love a good road trip!
Suddenly, I feel better.
5 comments:
I'm sorry you're having crappy cramping! I hope you get your period soon.
Congrats on the 8 lbs. That is awesome! I know you can reach your goal, especially with vacation coming up! :)
Good luck!
I'm sorry to hear you have to deal with this along with everything else you have to deal with!
Three weeks without carbs...Yikes!!! I know how difficult that can be as I tried it once for one week and it was crazy. Good luck with it all!
Well, Metformin is known to cause cramping and diarrhea, but the discomfort should ease with time. And if you are doing a no carb diet, one of my favorite things was lettuce tacos (using lettuce instead of tortillas) I also did this with burgers and sandwiches. You can also mix tuna with salsa or cottage cheese. Me and my dad did Atkin's so we have a lot of tricks. Let me know if you want some more.
Sorry you don't feel so well. I pray that it will pass soon.
I'm sorry Andrea. I hope today was a better day for you. Just keep your eyes focused on that vacation that you all deserve!
Post a Comment