Friday, January 23, 2015

Logan -- 5 Weeks

Logan celebrated his 5 week birthday this week!  Can you believe it?  He is such a sweet addition to our family and we are all in love.  I knew Kam would be fabulous with him, but Owen has totally surprised me with his attentiveness to his brother.  I took Logan for his monthly well child visit this week and he is the picture of health!  He is growing... 11lbs, 22.5"... and developing right on target.  He does have a touch of thrush and has had some tummy discomfort (reflux/gas).  We are still waiting for an intentional smile and we have all placed bets on who will get the first grin.  We feel so lucky to have this bubba to complete our family of five.



It only took five weeks, but I am finally feeling a little less overwhelmed.  Transitioning from 2 to 3 kiddos has taken some getting used to. Kam and Owen have been late to school most days but the important thing is.. we made it!  My husband has been patient with me.  I am so grateful for all of them! 

Next week we will celebrate Owen's 7th birthday... feeling blessed!!

1 comment: