Saturday, January 3, 2015

Kam's 15th Birthday and Happy New Year!!

Guess who is 15 today? That's right... 15!! I can't believe that 15 years ago I had given birth to this sweet little girl.  I never could have imagined the amazing girl she would become.  She is brilliant, funny, nerdy, and the best sister to her little brothers.  Kam loves dance, Japanese, video games, makeup and shopping.  She is always dressed perfectly and fully accessorized!  She doesn't love her braces, honors geometry, or being tardy to anything.  She is such a dream and we are so proud of her!
 Here is a little walk down memory lane.. just for fun!
 
January 3, 2000... 6lbs 13oz, 21.5" long
ONE YEAR
TWO YEARS
THREE YEARS
FOUR YEARS
FIVE YEARS
SIX YEARS
SEVEN YEARS
EIGHT YEARS
NINE YEARSTEN YEARS
 ELEVEN YEARS

TWELVE YEARS

THIRTEEN YEARS



FOURTEEN YEARS
 
FIFTEEN YEARS
I love looking back on all these photos and age progressions.  The time has flown by!  We celebrated her birthday with a huge breakfast of pancakes, bacon and hash browns for our breakfast loving girl.  Then we headed out to the mall and shopped.  For dinner we went to Kona Grill and had a fab dinner together with our family of five.  Kam requested strawberry shortcake for her birthday dessert.  I hope her birthday was perfect cause she deserves it.

Happy Birthday Sis!!!  Just six months until you get your drivers permit!!  YAY!!

We had an early birthday celebration on Friday to ring in the new year.  BBQ, fireworks and family was the perfect mix.  It was freezing cold outside for fireworks but we bundled up and had a great time!

It was a wonderful New Years and we are looking forward to 2015! 
I am not making any resolutions this year, because it always ends up being a one week to do list and I forget about it anyway.  Who has time for resolutions?  I am going to work on being a better version of me.  I can't wait to get back to my Hip Hop and Zumba classes.  I want to get my nursing school application in.  I want to plan more date nights with my man.  Finally print all my thousands of blog posts into blog books!  There is so much I can't wait to do this year and there is no limit!!
Happy 2015!!

1 comment:

claire said...

I just realized how long I've been following your blog! Its crazy. Years!
I would also ask kindly to please tighten the babies carseat harness so it passes the pinch test. It looks a tad loose. Also I see O is in a booster! Make sure it fits him well :) must keep those lovely kids safe.