.......................................................................
.......................................................................
So our shopping is (almost) done!!! I am getting ready to get my Christmas cards labeled and I realize it's cutting it close. Better late than never right? Today is a day of baking goodies for our teachers, coworkers and friends. Both of these kiddos love to give out their gifts.
This weekend we are going to the Mesa Temple lights, which is my favorite Christmas tradition. I love all the music, lights and nativities set up everywhere. It's always a bit chilly, so we bundle up and this year, we will stop at Starbucks for some hot cocoa on the way.
Kam has finals today and tomorrow. She is pretty excited for winter break.. no dance, no school, no stress! Owen won't have therapy for a couple weeks and we are going to have some long days of relaxing and snuggles.
I love this season and the next two weeks are my favorite of the entire year!! I can't wait to spend all my time with these two. We are excited to have Daddy home most of the time as well.
On a side note... I checked UNOS last night and as of 12/14, Owen is the only B blood type listed in regions 5 and 6. That means between, WA, ID, NV, MT, UT, CA,AZ, NM, HI, Owen is the only B blood type listed in his age range (1-5 yrs). Since his antibodies are now at zero and he is a B+ and not -, an offer could come at anytime. Nervous indeed.
I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wishing your amazing family a wonderful holiday Andrea! Hope it's filled with the magic of the season! Always keeping your family in my prayers!
Post a Comment