Thursday, April 21, 2011

Owen and "Play Wii!!" (video)

Owen's favorite thing to do is play Wii. His video game skills are insane for his age! He can sit and concentrate for hours, if I let him, which I don't. I love it when he's in the "zone" because .. well.. just sit back and watch the video. This boy doesn't mess around. He cracks me up!!

Untitled from Andrea Simmons on Vimeo.



*This is not a violent game.. although it may appear that way. He's playing Wii Sports Resort.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's just too cute for words!

Dr. Bob said...

It's scary what video games do to our kids, from violence to seizures!

The Simmons Family said...

Yeah... but they are also so enteratining and most of them are totally educational. This one is Owen's taste of sports since he can't, physically, do real sports. I appreciate the concern Dr Bob.

PRAY4CALLIE said...

So smart! He is so adorable:) I think thats awesome he knows how to work the Wii.

The Davis Family said...

Super cute!