As if Kamryn wasn't talented, smart, funny, perfect... you get my point.. she has also been bit by the art bug. After her homework is done each night, she likes to steal my laptop and this is just a sneak peak of what she's been up to...



She is getting really good!! These are just computer drawn, which I'm pretty sure is a lot harder than using a pencil and paper. But I wouldn't know because I can't even draw a good stick figure.
The other day I drew a bunny on the dry erase calendar to mark "Easter". She quickly erased it and drew a bunny with floppy ears, a fluffy tail, big paws and the cutest little face. Even the little whiskers had character.
Our little girl continues to amaze us! She is only 11, but is growing up so fast. While I want to hold on to every moment, I also look forward to watching her grow up and accomplish SO much!
No comments:
Post a Comment