Things they are a changing. He still enjoys a couple hour "rest" in the afternoon and he watches a movie in my bed. Other days, he will sleep for 30 minutes. This afternoon he was a silent as can be, so I thought for sure that he was sound asleep. When I went to check on him, this is what I found...
He grabbed his Minion hat, put snorty underneath it, and was watching "Despicable Me". On a side note, we have watched that movie at least 50 times in the past week... he totally loves it! I know that naps eventually phase out, and I guess it's time. I'm grateful that he's feeling so great that he doesn't feel the need to sleep. It also gives me more to do in the afternoon. I don't know about you, but I get so bored when Kamryn's at school and Owen is napping.
I wanted to let you all know that you have til' tomorrow (December 23rd) at 5pm PST to enter for the $200 Visa Giftcard from Blogher. If you haven't already done so... go here... and comment for your chance to win! I am loving the great parenting tips from everyone! Only THREE days til Christmas!! I'm going to try to make it out to the Mesa Temple tomorrow night to check out the amazing light display and remind our kids what the season is really about.
2 comments:
I love seeing all the pictures of a very active Owen. The Disney land pics are great. I remember looking at your pictures of Disney Land in the past and the poor little guy just wanted to sleep. So glad that he's feeling better. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Owen looks soooo good! What a MIracle!!! Merry Christmas!
Loves from our family to yours :)
Post a Comment