I haven't heard an update for over 2 hours and this mama is on edge. Like someone is punching me in the gut and I'm gonna vomit. This has been the longest 7 hours of my life. I had the nurse in the waiting room call the OR nurse for an update. Just so I can breathe a little.
"Owen is off bypass and things are moving along nicely."
Relief. Prayers are being answered. I will update when I know more. I'm sure it will be a few more hours before we hear anything else.
Carson, Janesa and Kam are off to grab some dinner and my Sis is here with me. Here is our little hangout spot in the surgical waiting area.
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
{{{HUG}}} Still praying for you all, especially the O Man!
Owen is in our hearts and minds this evening. Praying for all of you.
Sending Love and prayers!! The two hour wait would have sent me into a nervous meltdown!! Owen's a super hero!!
Thanks for the update. I feel like a stalker today. Just want you know that prayers are ascending from Las Vegas.
Carolyn
I'm still praying for Owen and your family and I'm checking for updates all the time! Thanks for keeping us updated.
So happy to read the update. Thank you, prayers continue!
Continuing to prayer! I too know that waiting spot all too well:-) I know angels are watching over your sweet boy and the surgeons!
Thanks for the updates! Praying for y'all!
Post a Comment