Happy
13th Birthday to the sweetest, most beautiful, kind, loving, intelligent, funny, helpful, talented girl we know!
I can't believe my baby girl is a teenager!! Kamryn came into this world at 6:30 on the 3rd day of January. She had silver highlights in her hair and the cutest little face. She was so long and just a tiny little thing. She was our little millennium baby. We were so young and we couldn't wait to start our lives as new parents. Time sure has flown by, but when I stop to remember all the amazing times we've shared with her, it feels like a lifetime! I just want to say Happy Birthday to our most wonderful daughter we could have ever asked for. Love you Sis!! To the moon and back a zillion times. And since you just LOVE It when I sing.. Ha.. here it goes..
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday TO Yoooouuuu...
Happy Birthday Dear KAMRYN
Happy Birthday to YYYYOOOOUUUU!!!
6 comments:
Happy birthday to a very beautiful girl!!!
Happy, happy birthday Kamryn!
Happy Birthday Kamryn!
You will love looking back at the awkward teen years. Blogs are so fun.:0)
Happy Birthday Kamryn!!
Well, you could have looked forward to looking back on the awkward teen years if you hadn't of gone and had such a beautiful at 13 kind of daughter! ;)
Post a Comment