Tis the season for sickness. Ick. This mama has some serious sinus headache going on and it's just plain miserable. All I want to do is sleep, but we all know that Moms don't get sick days. I am just pushing through with all my chores, errands and getting through the day and counting the minutes until my head can hit the pillow again.
I swear I'm losing my mind. Kam had to wake me up, then remind me to make her breakfast as we were walking out the door for school. I also forgot to start the dishwasher last night, which I never do. Then as I was driving to Nanas this morning to drop off a few things for the baby, I got lost and couldn't figure out where I was, after driving the same route a million times. I had to run to Walmart with a small list for a few things and I could not focus and was so distracted by everything.. I am usually 'the get in and get out' kind of shopper. This head cold is doing a number on me!
Today I had to cancel our family pictures and a night out with friends to sit at home and rest. I am doing everything in my power to keep the rest of our clan from getting the sniffles. We leave for Stanford in two weeks.
Tonight I spent an hour pinning battery operated Christmas lights to the girl's dance costumes. They are dancing in the light parade tomorrow night and they are going to look like fantastic little Elfs.
Tomorrow is Daddy's birthday and we are so ready to spoil and surprise him! He's thrilled to spend his birthday evening watching a light parade {sarcasm here}.
Have a fun and safe weekend.
2 comments:
I feel like that when I get a nasty cold too. I stinks. Feel better soon.
Awww! Hope you get to feeling better fast Andrea!
Post a Comment