I celebrated my 33rd Birthday this weekend!! Saturday was my actual birthday and I slept in, while Carson took the kids to pick me up breakfast.
Bliss. Then we decided to get a move on and make it to the 10am showing of Brave. It was a really cute movie. It was brutally hot outside at about 110 at 12 when the movie let out.
Instead of coming home and getting cozy in the air conditioned house, we decided to run a few errands. Let me tell you.. getting gas in this heat is just about the worst thing ever. Just having the car turned off for five minutes is so miserable. We finally made our way to Olive Garden and enjoyed some soup, salad and bread sticks!!
My hair is such a frizzy mess in the heat. Ugh. I am proud to call myself 33 now .. frizzy hair and all!
We came home and took a late afternoon nap... bliss. I also used my new Clairsonic face brush {thanks Sis and Gma} about a million times. My skin feels so great after that I can't stop using it. My parents gave me money to use at the spa and I took full advantage of that today! My mother-in-law gave me money that was spent to buy a new outfit and my uncle's giftcard went to good use today as well!! I tell you.. it all just burns a whole in my pocket and I have to use it right away!! I got a fantastic surprise this morning when I checked the mail to find a giftcard from a few of my friends.. also heart moms.. and it was so thoughtful of them!! THANK YOU all so much for all the birthday wishes.. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by so much LOVE!!!
Daddy and the kids made me this perfect birthday cake that was as yummy as it looks! My birthday was great and I am looking forward to a great year!!!
Happy Birthday to ME!! :)
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
happy late birthday sounds like you had a great weekend
Happy 33rd Birthday!
Happy birthday!!!
I was just watching Discovery Health channel about a surrogate quintuplet delivery at Good Sam in Phoenix. One of the babies was born with HLHS, and what a surprise to see Owen's Dr. John Stock on tv!! You have written before about how wonderful he is to Owen, and it was so cool to see him on tv and recognize his name!
Post a Comment