AIMS testing was over on Thursday and Kam is glad it's over with! She only has about 4 weeks of school left with lots of concerts, field trips, award ceremonies, and getting ready for Junior High stuff! Throw in a bunch of dance recital, and performances coming up in the next month and we are gonna be busy. Just the way I like it!
On Thursday night, the girls danced at the Phoenix Suns halftime show and rocked it!! There was a mix up in the group ordering of tickets, so the awesome director at the Suns game upgraded my fam to handicapped accessible seats in a great area! Owen had never been to a Suns game and he LOVED every second of it. He was screaming and throwing his hands, cheering on the "white guys" (the Suns were wearing their white jerseys).
The time out entertainment included the Golden Grannies, who were fantastic and entertaining! I told Kam she would make a great Suns dancer one day, until I saw their moves and then told her I'd rather she be a doctor. The Suns Gorilla was in attendance, as well as the Avengers for promotional business, and Owen went nuts again for his favorite Superheros.
The game started at 7:30, so it was a late night for us.
Kam and Daddy getting ready for the game to start!
Kam and Owen were snacking on popcorn. Kamryn would throw it in the air and catch it in her mouth and Owen went into hysterics laughing so hard!! That was the best pre game entertainment we could have asked for.
At the beginning of the second quarter, we dropped the girls off with their teachers and went back to our seats. Here's Kam dancing.. I put an arrow on the picture because she's near impossible to find otherwise.
Kam and Gigi danced perfectly!! I'm so excited to see their new hip hop, ballet and Jazz routines! Then they will have team/company auditions for next year. I love that they are so active and enjoy dance so much.
I think both girls ditched school on Friday since they were dead tired getting home past 11pm. Kam's teacher was doing a movie marathon on Friday, so I figured she wasn't missing much. I'll have a bunch of dance pictures coming up in the next month. I am so excited to see all their new costumes!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment