Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bangs

My little girl is growing up.  She has been asking for side swept bangs for the longest time.  I finally let her cut off the over 12 inches of hair in the front.  It only aged her a few years, as if she didn't already look way older than her young twelve years. 

She is already asking when she can start wearing makeup.  I think she is gorgeous the way she is, but I also was twelve once.  I'm thinking blush, lipgloss,  a little eyeshadow and mascara.  It's time to call Aunt Janesa and get the hookup at MAC.   

I'm having a hard time with my little girl growing up but couldn't be more proud and excited for her!!  She is beautiful on the inside and it radiates on the outside.  I love you and the bangs. :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Tell Kamryn that I love her bangs! She looks beautiful and very grown up!

Wendy

(christopher's heart)

Neldajay said...

Yes, she is gorgeous! I like her bangs too!