Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SIX Big Gives!!!

The Mickey Mail just keeps coming!! There were two packages waiting on Saturday and another four on Monday!! We have been so spoiled and appreciate every single package. Wow.. we are so blown away!!!

Our first package came from disname: Cogero.
Photobucket
The kids had individual wrapped packages inside to open...
Photobucket
Kamryn got a cutie Tinkerbell tee and matching Tink skirt... so cute!! She loves these cutie princesses so much!!
Photobucket
Here is a close up. How cute is that??
Photobucket
Owen got two Superhero shirts and the cutest Marvel comic shorts with all his favorite Superhero friends!  Here is his Captain America shirt.
Photobucket
And his Spiderman shirt!  The kids LOVE their new outfits and can't wait to wear them!!
Photobucket

The next package came from disname: Toadstool. 
Photobucket
Inside was an Incredibles embroidered shirt for none other than Daddy!!! :)
Photobucket
And he was such a champ to model it for us!! It fits great and I'm sure he'll be wearing it to Hollywood Studios!
Photobucket

On Halloween, we had four packages waiting.  Gigi was over and instead of getting our costumes on, we decided we just had to open the Mickey Mail!!  The first package came from disname: VBAndrea.
Photobucket
She made the kids matching denim skirt and shorts to coordinate with our Epcot shirts!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a close up of the cute embroidered Minnie head on Kamryn's skirt.  Owen has the same one, but without a bow.  Cute stuff!!! Thanks!!
Photobucket

The second package of the night was from disname: Aidansmommy. 
Photobucket
She made Owen a super cute Spiderman cape!!  He loves it so much!!!
Photobucket
She made Kamryn a couple ribbons for her hair, obviously not to be worn at the same time as modeled.  Thank you so much!
Photobucket
The third package of the day came from disname: Fruto76. 
Photobucket
We got the cutest matching outfits to wear to Chef Mickeys!!!  This is Carson's shirt...
Photobucket
And mine.. Thanks for the great picture Gigi monster!!   You can tell it had been a long day.
Photobucket
Kamryn's cute shirt and totally cute Minnie skirt to wear with it!!
Photobucket
Owen's cute shirt also matched his shorts that he received earlier from VBAndrea!!  We can't wait to wear these outfits!!  Thank you!!
Photobucket
The final package of the day came from disname: Princessmickey.
Photobucket
She made the cutest backpacks!!  She hand sewed backpacks for the kids with little pockets inside and out!  How adorable!
Photobucket
Mickey for Owen and Tink for Kamryn.. there is a pattern here. :)
Photobucket

If that weren't enough, she stuffed them full of stickers, silly bands, and lanyards!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The Big Give has been amazing!!  We appreciate everything so much!!  You are all so wonderful!!

4 comments:

Cassidys Mama said...

I noticed there is a theme of Tink for Kam, and Mickey and Spiderman or Cars for Owen. Do the givers ask you ahead of time what the kids like and what their clothing sizes are? I am amazed at their handiwork and how everything seems to fit so perfectly, too! Looks like your complete Disney wardrobe is all set now from all these gifts! Now, you have many excuses to keep visiting Disney to show off your new custom gear!! I would love to send a donation to that organization. I love how they showered your deserving family with such wonderful things. Where do I send the donation?

The Simmons Family said...

Cassidy.. I don't know if there is somewhere to donate to, but I will ask. They do ask things our kids like and have us take measurements for the customs. Then individuals sign up to make things on their own and send them on their own. It's not an organization, just moms/dads doing something good.

Jessica Lynn said...

My sister and I design custom childrens clothing. We would love to gift your family with some custom Disney outfits as well as donate some to the Big Give organization. Please advise where we should send them to. Thank you!

The Simmons Family said...

Jessica..I will try to find out how you can get involved in the big gives. It is done through the disboards...wish trippers thread. I appreciate the offer to nd us something, but our family has been more than spoiled and the packages keep rolling in! I will get you a link for the big give so you can help the many other wish families! They just started a give for a little guy who beat stage 3 cancer!