Tuesday, November 17, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
It's finally cooling off in the desert and Christmas is only six weeks away! Can you believe it?? This is by far my favorite time of year! I love the crowds of people at the stores... don't even get me started on my addiction to Black Friday. I love that I can shop online in my pajamas and get all the gifts delivered to my front door in concealed boxes. I love to find new recipes to whip up in the kitchen and make my house smell irresistible. I love to pull out the box of holiday decorations and watch my kids get excited as we reminisce about years past and make our house light up! I love to crank up the Christmas music and dance around. I love hot cocoa with lots of marshmellows on top. I love to watch all the old Christmas movies... my all time favorite is A Christmas Story. I love to go for drives around the neighborhood with my family marveling at the neighbors that smother their homes in lights. I love family gatherings, one right after the other. Indeed, this is definitely my favorite time of year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I concur!!
Adorable new layout :0)
LOVE this time of year. So fabulous!
Cxx
I couldn't agree any more. I LOVE this time of year. We have our Christmas up and on. Some people think it's wrong, but It's right for me. Even the Christmas that we spent in the hospital Miss K had her room decorated with garland, lights, a tree and fireplace. Soooo Cozy. I hope that you have a wonderful time with your family this year and congrats on selling your home so fast.
Maybe you should tell me more about Black Friday shopping online. I always head out that morning. Can you still get the great deals? what about shippig?
totally agree! by the way, your header looks awesome....you should print it & use it as a christmas card...it's that cute!
i'm with ya girl! =)
xoxo,
victoria
I agree!
I have an old crockpot that I add cloves, cinnamon and orange peels to and let it simmer all day. I looove the smell :)
I love this time of year too! I also love your new layout--please tell - how did you do it?
TOTALLY agreed!!!!! :) I just love this time of year and although I dont have children of my own yet, I have 2 nieces that I help to raise and am very close with, and Christmas is SOO fun with kids... i can't imagine even how much more excited i'll be when i have some of my own children :) OH and i looooooove black friday too! minus the rude people, i just love going shopping with my mom at 5am! Just curious, do you have some 'big hit' items that you're specifically looking for this year? :) *Megan from wi*
I ditto it all!!!!
Love this post. It gives me such a warm cozy feeling!!!
Hey have you found a good surgar cookies recipe?
Post a Comment