We get asked all the time.... "So, Owen just won't eat or what??" ... so here it is!! This is our morning bottle feeding. I always offer the bottle before dumping in his feedng bag in hopes that one day he'll just open up and welcome that disgustingly yucky formula. As you can see... Owen is in control of this situation! I personally like how he bats the bottle away and then smiles about it... it's like a little game to him. I have Kamryn offer it when she's here because he is usually more accepting of her offer than anyone elses... guess it's that sweet little voice of hers that is encouraging!
I was reading a fellow heart mom's blog the other day and she stated it perfectly...if feeding is our biggest issue right now, then we should consider ourselves grateful, there could be so much more going on. I am truely happy that we are home, healthy, and enjoying our relaxing summer together. Owen will eat...eventually... in the meantime, he is gaining weight and growing strong.
2 comments:
Wow!! I am sure that most heart moms will relate to that video because most of us have been in that exact moment!! I know that just a few months ago that was me and Parker fighting. I did the same thing, offer a bottle every feeding and one day he took 5cc!! Owen will come around. At least he is healthy and getting so big!!
all too familiar. Just keep trying, seriously one day Josh just did it. It'll happen!
Post a Comment