Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Bottles!!
Medical syringes and BOTTLES!!!!
I decided to try Owen on some bottle feeds and he took it like a champ!! He did ONLY bottle feeds yesterday and even took his meds by mouth!!! Since his little tummy can only handle about 1 ounce at a time...I feed him hourly. This can get tedious, but I get excited every time he finishes his ounce! If he can keep this up we'll say farewell to the NG Tube soon!!
Good job Owen!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!!! for Owen.... He is adorable... I am so thankful to have new friends for Alex (and me) I hope things are going well for you... I would like to add Owen to Alex's heart buddie link so we can stay tuned with how your family is doing... Let me know if that's okay.... Brynn
Of course that's okay!
That's great that Owen is making progress. SO nice to have such good news about him all the time. When do you have to back to work? e-mail me !!!
Chantelle
Everything sounds so good. I'm glad you're doing okay and that Owen is coming along fine!
The pictures are super cute! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment